Probiotic Smoothie Bowl
Posted on 23 November 2020
You want something that’s more than a smoothie, but fruitier than a granola and that will set you up for the day by looking after your probiotic and prebiotic needs? How about a Probiotic Smoothie Bowl? Yes please.
- 2 bananas (frozen or raw is fine)
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 scoop of neutral or vanilla protein powder
- 2 scoops of Puraz peach flavoured Probiotic +
- 750 mls water or milk
- Toppings! Whatever you like. Here we have used hemp seeds, crunchy granola and edible flowers.
Simply blend these together until smooth - frozen bananas will make a thicker smoothie. Pour or scrape into two bowls and decorate with your favourite toppings.
A smoothie bowl like this has so much going for it. There are 18 strains of stablised probiotics and a world-class kiwifruit prebiotic in our product, and you’ll also be getting more prebiotics from the natural fibres in the fruit and toppings. The blueberries are bursting with antioxidant goodness and there’s also some extra vitamin C in Probiotic+.
To send it all over the edge, we’ve put 2 grams of collagen in Probiotic+ to boost the skin and gut health benefits. With this inside you, it’s going to be a very good day!